Why Use a Video For Your Website
By Ripley Colter
Video is a modern tool of communication which is widely used in giving information about products and services. This tool became popular because it conveys information faster and it helps people understand easily the benefits they can have from their investment. This tool is more convenient compared to using images or texts. The popularity of video also increased the numbers of professionally produced video presentation. This means that businesses are really investing on videos as their marketing tool.
Here are some of the advantages you can get from having a video on your website:
• Video can easily capture attention of internet surfers especially if you have chosen an interesting thumbnail. People have a tendency to satisfy their visual experience when surfing the internet. Most of us would read more if we see videos that interests us.
• Video is the easiest way to let viewers stay on your website. The use of video in marketing is already proven to give positive results. This is the major reason why you will see video marketing in internet nowadays.
• Video is able to communicate with emotions thus resulting to a more personalized demonstration. A video with people who are giving testimonials is also a very helpful way to influence buying decisions.
• Video is one of the preferred results when doing a regular search in the internet. You can check this by doing a research on a particular subject and you will be amazed that video results will appear even on the first page of the search results.
• Video is versatile as it can be used online and can be sent to different video sites aside from your own website. It can also be reproduced by distributing it through the use of DVD and other materials.
Finally, you might want to know that there is an average of 75% of internet surfers who prefer to watch video online. The modern society has already reached awareness on the effectiveness of video in internet marketing. They have already accepted the contribution of videos in investment returns.
The second most popular search engine in the internet is You Tube which is a video site. Many have been utilizing this site to help them in marketing their products and services both online and offline. Are you already using professionally produced video presentation for your site? If not, then you are definitely missing the most effective tool in marketing today!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ripley_Colter